Hardtop seals

To: Datsun Roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hardtop seals
From: "Eric R. Wittinger" <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 07:57:38 -0700 (PDT)
HI all,
I am barrowing a hadtop for the winter, (it being 29 here at night and
60-70 durning the afternoon).  The top is great except that there is no
seal/rubber peice across the front bow(seal it to the windscreen). I am
looking for possilbe solutions to this lack of a seal, which would also
fix my wonderful wistiling and nice cool air conditioning for the top of
my head.  I was just goingt o go to the local hardware stor and find some
foam (something for sealing doors with) but I want to check to se if
anyone else has a better idea.

Thanks
Eric

| Eric R Wittinger                             |
| Pacific Northwest National Laboratory        |
| NSD Radiological and Chemical Sciences Group |
| Web page            www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner |
| Email               wittiner@EE.pdx.edu      |
| Email (work)        Eric.Wittinger@pnl.gov   |