Re: L20b swap?/Insurance

To: <pkort@cis.picker.com>, <laurahoey@myself.com>
Subject: Re: L20b swap?/Insurance
From: "Michael Clothier" <mcclothier@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 22:59:27 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: pkort@cis.picker.com <pkort@cis.picker.com>
To: laurahoey@myself.com <laurahoey@myself.com>
Cc: Datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Wednesday, October 13, 1999 12:03 PM

>So, you like it when some body takes your money for a year and then returns
it,
>interest free, at the end of the year?  Send me all the money you can
spare.  I
>guarantee to mail you a check on News Years Eve each year!
>
>Paul
>OROC
>

>laurahoey@myself.com on 10/13/99 09:33:03 AM
>
>Please respond to laurahoey@myself.com
>
>To:   Datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
>cc:    (bcc: Paul L Kort/Picker)
>Subject:  Re: L20b swap?/Insurance
>
><snip> I LOVE the kickback at the end of the year!
>
>Laura

>Hey People.......
My wife and I have had USAA insurance for 23 years. They set up a
subscribers account for you and at the end of the year you get the overrun
from that account. At times we have received as much as $200--$300. Great
company,great service. Don't know about now, but you used to have to be in
the service to qualify for it.

Mike Clothier
Norco, Ca.