RE: looking for Vinyl (man, that sounds a tad kinky)

To: Datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: looking for Vinyl (man, that sounds a tad kinky)
From: Susan and Mark Miller <marknsuz@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 21:08:39 -0700
From: Mark_Kalmus@dell.com
Subject: Seat and replacement vinyl questions
dot dot dot
Question No. 3:  Where is a good, economical source of replacement vinyl
for
the rear deck and console?  Like a lot of folks, my console needs
recovering, and I figured replacing all the vinyl at once is the way to
go.
Anyone take on this task?  Any advice?
dot dot dot

I bought some for my roadster console at a local fabric store (Poppy
Fabrics, in Berkeley, CA); any decent store should have it.
And i just slapped (temporarily, mind you, back in '82 or '83) some
black carpet on the rear deck.

Some day I'll do it over.

Naah.

mark miller