Re: 1964 Speaker

To: roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1964 Speaker
From: "Shifty" <shifty@well.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 16:51:51 -0800
I believe the amp was moved into the radio itself sometime in 1964. I have
the amp in the speaker box in my '64 1500 (SPL310-01587), but also have a
radio from a '64 style radio console that has the amp in the radio. (Big
power transistors in the back.)

When was the change from positive to negative ground?

Leigh Brooks
San Francisco

datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net