Re: drun paint

To: "Gary McCormick" <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>,
Subject: Re: drun paint
From: "PATRICK P. CASTRONOVO" <slick@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 16:25:43 -0700
Well if you go to a radiator shop and ask them that question of will paint
slow the dissapation of heat, the answer will be yes.  I now have no paint
on my radiators for that reason.  I would think that same would hold true on
a brake drum.  Probably why the 2000 has finned drums, to dissapate more
heat.