Re: Fog Fest Datsuns are for dates...!

To: CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fog Fest Datsuns are for dates...!
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 12:53:47 -0700 (PDT)
Um...errrrr...ummmmmmmm.....Hmmmmmmmmmmm...
        You know Mike, I was there with my girlfriend that day.  My girlfriend
the slightly jealous kickboxer???  I don't think that I was making
'eyes' at anyone...besides, she didn't say the cute blonde with the little
white MG did she????
        Boy am I glad that my girlfriend isn't on this list.....

                Daniel 69 2000