RE: Eric's rusty car

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Eric's rusty car
From: Eric Frisbee <EFrisbee@incc.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 02:18:54 -0600
You would scrap out that car body??     Wow... if you did that to every car,
just for that "minor" rust, these cars would indeed be exceedingly rare
collectors items!!   Maybe you have seen the car in person, but looking at
the pictures now, I see a car body that is mostly straight... doors and hood
line up very nicely.. fenders look great... can't see the underside, but can
imagine that the rear main has been puking over the years providing that so
essential rust-proofing for the frame.   So the car has rusted rockers and
some up on the rear wheel wells... FIX IT!!!   Save the body swaps for the
cars that REALLY need it... like the ones with rockers gone, door post
bottoms gone, floorboards rusted through... now THAT is a dead car body!!

I hate to see what you guys do with wifes/girlfriends when they start
getting a little out of sorts... "Gee dear, you are getting a little
flabby... gonna do a body swap with that cute little perky blonde over
there... sorry, out in the trash you go!"

Ah... fan the flames!!

Eric
'68 2000 formerly in WORSE condition than Wittingers car!
'67 1600 (wifes)
'68 1600 FAR worse than Wittingers car.. you would scrap it!