Re: fw

To: Jim Tyler <jtyler29@idt.net>
Subject: Re: fw
From: David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 09:58:16 -0700
Jim,
Can't help you with the Bass Cannon, but my stepson can tell you how to put in
a 500 watt
Jensen amp  and build a speaker box that houses two 12 inch sub wolfers that
fills 3/4 of the
trunk of a 1600. :-(  I am waiting to see how long it takes him to get a noise
pollution
ticket or drain his battery!  Kids, you gotta love 'em.

David Pina 67.5 2000
Sean Leahy 500 watt powered 1600