Re: Fw:

To: Gerardo Magana <gmagana@softcom.net>
Subject: Re: Fw:
From: Alan Bent <ajb@squirrel.com.au>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 00:25:22 +1000
A very small number of list members (possibly only one) seem to have forgotten
that the reason we have all gone out and bought cars like Datsun Roadsters is to
have fun with them, that is why we are all in car clubs and why we are all
sitting here in front of our computers talking with other owners from around the
world. We buy these cars to have fun with them, not to be serious with them. I
am a member of this list for 2 reasons, one is to learn more about these
wonderful cars and the other is to enjoy the company of other Roadster owners
and have fun with them. Some of us (or more than likely just one of us) seems to
have missed 50% of the point of this list. I don't know how many times it has
been said before, but if something doesn't interest you you do have a delete
button. I certainly don't read every message that is posted, I don't own a U20,
so if I see a U20 thread I often won't bother to read it because it won't apply
to me. It's quite simple, if you aren't interested, don't read it.
What does offend me is that up until Mr. Magana's message this has been a very
friendly community, unfortunately that has now changed. I was horrified to see
Mr. Magana attack Jim Tyler. If Mr. Magana has a problem with Jim Tyler that
should be resolved in private, rather than defaming him in public. That is
something that we should never see again on this list.
As far as having to sift through junk, the only junk I have recieved on this
list was the spam from Mr. Magana.
Alan Bent  -  Queensland , Australia
1966 Fairlady SP311  -  1965 Silvia CSP311
1966 Fairlady SP311  -  1964 Fairlady 3 seater SP310
1964 Fairlady 3 seater SP310 - 1964 Cedric Wagon WP31
1963 Bluebird P312 -  1963 Bluebird P312
1963 Cedric P31 - 1964 Cedric Wagon 1964
1969 Super Six G130
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/3823/index.html