Rocker Panel rust damage, Here are some of the pictures

To: Datsun Roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rocker Panel rust damage, Here are some of the pictures
From: "Eric R. Wittinger" <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 08:29:24 -0700 (PDT)
I got some sugestions over the weekend on what to do with this car if I
buy it.  Well here are some pictures of the damaged areas. I am after more
sugestions and a possible offering price for a car in this condition.  The
motor has 175k on it with one rebuild at ~76K ago.

Thanks
Eric

And these pictures are great examples of the ares to check extra
carefully, fenders, and rear quarters and rocker panels.

| Eric R Wittinger                             |
| Pacific Northwest National Laboratory        |
| NSD Radiological and Chemical Sciences Group |
| Web page            www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner |
| Email               wittiner@EE.pdx.edu      |
| Email (work)        Eric.Wittinger@pnl.gov   |