Re: that's one might fast roadster

To: turbospl311@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: that's one might fast roadster
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 21:40:32 EDT
In a message dated 10/10/1999 5:11:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
turbospl311@yahoo.com writes:

> Hav' em come on up here and play. Just took the
>  Roadster to the strip on Friday night to see what
>  it'll do. I am proud to say it ran a 12.21 at 117 mph.
>  I only got to run once as they said I had no windows,
>  no roll cage and just a roll hoop. I say we go Civic
>  Huntin!!!!!

Wow, with that time, you're already ahead of like 98% of the civics out
there. Did you accomplish that run on street tires and with a full interior?
And the only "mod" you've done to the engine is to add a K&N right? Wow...the
allure of the turbo is overwhelming....   :)

Van
- http://members.xoom.com/BADROC