Re: Whatever happened to Randy?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Whatever happened to Randy?
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 17:08:12 -0700 (PDT)
Hav' em come on up here and play. Just took the
Roadster to the strip on Friday night to see what
it'll do. I am proud to say it ran a 12.21 at 117 mph.
I only got to run once as they said I had no windows,
no roll cage and just a roll hoop. I say we go Civic
Huntin!!!!!

Don Miller
68 Turbo V-6 powered Primer gray SCCA E-Mod Roadster
Meridian, ID

=====