This is getting bloody!

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: This is getting bloody!
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 12:36:40 -0700
Or, I suppose,
        us topsiders tend to have to deal with swelling POSTERIORS!

Obligatory roadster content:  Why is everyone selling their roadsters?
Seems like there's a bunch up for sale right now...
 If I had the cash, I could corner the market!  Just like I did with the
PET ROCKS.  I KNOW they'll be popular again some day, then I'll be RICH
RICH RICH HAHAHAHAHAH

It's been raining for 3 days and I'm losing it already....
Toby