RE: Metal work question/

To: Datsun Roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Metal work question/
From: Jim Tyler <jtyler29@idt.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 20:56:55 -0400
If I was you Eric,  I would either:

A) buy it dirt cheap as a 2L donor

B) Walk away from it and get Mike Kerr or Mike Young to pick you a
California body.      If you start with something solid,
you will save so much avoiding (usually very crude) rust repairs, it will
balance out.
AND you will have a solid body, not one full of patch panels, fiberglass
and bondo.

C) Export it to Alan Bent, he likes junk....(KIDDING Alan, just poking fun...
He's never going to send me and FJ20  if I keep this up....)

Jim Tyler