fiat engine a roadster??

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: fiat engine a roadster??
From: Jim Tyler <jtyler29@idt.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 08:41:33 -0400
To each his own, but I would have to ask why????

An R16 is a rugged, dependable motor.  Great for boppin around.

A U20 is much tougher than a Fiat engine, is a bolt up and
will make plenty of power.  (Yes it would cost more but no automotive
blasphemy)

If you want a high output DOHC why not another Nissan engine?
In general they are much nicer than the Fiat power.

I would think installing a Fiat engine would annihilate the value
of what ever poor roadster received it?????

Jim Tyler
Mounting JBL studio monitors on the roll bar.....