Re: VG30 Power?

To: Sarah Bonomo <bonomos@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: VG30 Power?
From: jhatfield@cavemen.net (William Hatfield)
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 09:46:41 -0600
     As far as I know there are two in existance, Don Miller's turbo and
my normaly aspired one.  I did mine in 91.   I think it was well worth
the effort.  Part of the trick is to get an engine and tranny from the
same vehicle, which means a 300Z (which Don's is) or a pickup (which
mine is).  It's not a bolt in and takes some engineering but it's not
too bad.   The only way I would go back to the 1600 would be to make the
car complety  original, it's just too much fun to drive this way.
hth    Bill  66&67 spls in N.M.