Re: Low windshield Roadster found: story and question

To: nruff <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Low windshield Roadster found: story and question
From: russell southwell <rulee@cityscape.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 21:30:51 -0500
Nathan,I have a low Windshield hardtop and no low windshield car,it
needs new glass in rear, and new glass in the sunroof it has the two
clamps installed, right now it is painted red with road rash where it
fell of a truck. but it is solid, has round portholesand is free
to the first one to pick it up.(how many times have you seen free
just come get it and it's always on the Westcoast Ca. or Wa.
Now your chance to make someone out there say Man I whish I lived close
to there.
Its yours to the first one to email me and come get it.
Russ Southwell 70 1600