Re: k&n for stock 2000 air box???

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: k&n for stock 2000 air box???
From: "Kerry Zariwny" <kzariwny@home.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 23:50:26 -0700
Andy
Call K&N in California. (Regina at 800-858-3333 ext 1112). The filter must be a
canister type with metal end caps. They will pull
your stock air filter apart and replace the innards with K&N filter (I gave
them an old filter I had lying around). Costs about
$50-$60 but good for 1 million miles. And I was able to keep my stock air box.

Take Care!

Kerry Z
West Linn, Oregon
1968 1600