Re: <all> L.A. Area Caravan Update and Correction

To: <z-car@taex001.tamu.edu>, <earlydatsun@listbot.com>,
Subject: Re: <all> L.A. Area Caravan Update and Correction
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 18:39:53 -0700

L.A. Area List Members and Datsun/Nissan Animals;

Oops! The show in on the 23rd (thanks for catching that Dennis!). So far we
got a couple of roadsters a couple of Z's but only one 510. Not bad for the
first day.

Last year, after the show I took the 5 all the way to my home in Glendale. I
had the pleasure of driving home with four or five 510's. unfortunately, we
were all stuck in a major traffic jam. It's too bad, because with company
like that, spirited drive could result!

Victor Laury
70 SRL311
65 L-320 Pickup