What things to look for when buying a Datsun Roadster?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: What things to look for when buying a Datsun Roadster?
From: Sarah Bonomo <bonomos@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 16:15:05 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,

First, I must say thanks to all who had answers
regarding putting in a KA24 in a Roadster.  Now that I
have that knowledge, I have to buy a roadster to do it
on.  I am looking for tips and suggestions.  Are there
serious rust areas to check for like on a Ghia?  What
about the top (hard or soft)? I know this is a really
broad question, but I could use the info.  Thanks.

=====