Re: A little help! Way off topic

To: Jim Tyler <jtyler29@idt.net>
Subject: Re: A little help! Way off topic
From: Alan Bent <ajb@squirrel.com.au>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 23:59:34 +1000
Have you heard the Monty Python sketch called "Australian table wines" ? They
recommend-
Chateuu-bottled Cuve Reserve Nuits St Wogga-Wogga "has a bouquet like an
aboriginies arm pit"
Sydney Syrup " Can rank amongst the world's best sugary wines"
Chateaublue "Has won many awards, not least for it's taste, and it's lingering
afterburn"
Perth Pink "This is a bottle with a message, and the message is BEWARE. This is
not a wine for
drinking, this is a wine for laying down and avoiding"
Melbourne Old and Yellow "A good fighting wine, it is extremely heavy and
should be used only for
hand to hand combat"
  My recomendation for a good desert wine is "American Black Champagne", or as
you guys call it
"Coca-Cola".
(as if anyone would take Tyler's advice on anything ! Bonnie Dune probably
tastes like distilled
windscreen washer fluid)
Alan Bent  -  Queensland , Australia
1966 Fairlady SP311  -  1965 Silvia CSP311
1966 Fairlady SP311  -  1964 Fairlady 3 seater SP310
1964 Fairlady 3 seater SP310 - 1964 Cedric Wagon WP31
1963 Bluebird P312 -  1963 Bluebird P312
1963 Cedric P31 - 1964 Cedric Wagon 1964
1969 Super Six G130
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/3823/index.html