New Datsun mailing list

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
From: Alan Bent <ajb@squirrel.com.au>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 23:58:14 +1000
Hi all, as Victor mentioned in a reply to one of the "searching for a
J15 engine" threads, all this endless talk of J engines doesn't belong
on the Roadster list. I thought I'd take this opportunity to tell
everyone about a new mailing list I have started.
  First of all I would like to point out that the idea of this new list
is not to take people away from this list. I absolutely love this list
and all the people on it (even though some of you are Americans :-)  )
and life would be a whole lot less interesting without you guys. This
new list is called the Early Datsun Mailing List, and is for people that
own any Datsun that was built before 1970. The Roadster list is great
for all Roadster owners, what I hope to achieve is to have a similar
forum for the owners of other pre-1970 Datsuns. It has only a small
membership so far, and not a lot of traffic yet, but it is slowly
growing. The majority of the members of this new list are Roadster
owners, including a few of the members of this list, but there are also
a few Bluebird, 320, and Cedric owners too. There are members from the
USA, England, Norway, Finland and Australia. If anyone is interested in
joining just enter your details on the "join my mailing list" link on
the Early Datsun Homepage
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/3823/index.html
If you join, make sure you keep the Roadster list so you can still have
access to the great depth of knowledge that is available here, and then
also enjoy hearing about other early Datsuns.
  The other good thing about the Early Datsun list is that Jim Tyler is
not a member :-)
Alan Bent  -  Queensland , Australia
1966 Fairlady SP311  -  1965 Silvia CSP311
1966 Fairlady SP311  -  1964 Fairlady 3 seater SP310
1964 Fairlady 3 seater SP310 - 1964 Cedric Wagon WP31
1963 Bluebird P312 -  1963 Bluebird P312
1963 Cedric P31 - 1964 Cedric Wagon 1964
1969 Super Six G130
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/3823/index.html