Libras Wheels x 3 For Sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Libras Wheels x 3 For Sale
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 00:12:07 EDT
Hello,

Reluctantly, I will be selling off my three remaining Libra wheels.  I dont
have the room for them in my garage and so they will have to go.  As most of
you already know, I destroyed one of them and rather then looking for a
replacment I am offering up my three in order to possibly help someone
complete thier set.

The size of the wheels are 14 x 5.5 and they are in good condition.  Each of
the four spokes have the re-enforced webbing for increased strength.  On the
back of the rims it indicates, "Shelby Vipor / 14x5.5"  I do not have any
center caps for the wheels.

Currently I am running with 185 and 195/60's.  But I am sure that they will
take up to 205/60x14.  The offset is perfect for the roadster.  Currently ran
them on my car with the Nismo Springs.

If you are intersted in making a purchase let me know.  I would also rather
sell all three then one at a time.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex