Out of town visit

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Out of town visit
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 22:08:21 -0700
Hi all,
Had an out of town visit from a fellow list member this past week.
Eric Wittinger from the Tri City, Washington area stop by while he
was in town. He traveled in his 66' 1600 without a top the 160
miles from his place to mine in 45 degree weather. Those of you
who haven't done it should try it sometime. When you get out of the
car your cheeks are so cold and stiff you can't even talk.

I really enjoyed his visit !We were able to trade ideas. This is great
for me, because unlike you guys who live in large populated areas
with many roadsters. There are few here, and they are far apart.

I was also able to clear out a few more extra parts from my garage.

This was the third person I had actually met this summer from the list.
Each one I've met has been great!!

Thanks to Eric, Greg and the Canadians for giving me the incentive
to keep my roadster project going!

Mike
Hayden Lake, Idaho