Re: that spray on shine!

To: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: that spray on shine!
From: clockmkr <clockmkr@internetcds.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 11:04:30 -0700
That system is not a spray on cad. plating. It's actually a spray paint of
variuos hues that resembles cad plating.

--
Scott Hilmoe
"clockmkr"

'67 - SPL311-07317
'67.5 - SPL311-012752
'68 - SRL311-04294 (I finally got a 2000! Now to get it roadworthy.)

"They that will sacrifice liberty in exchange for temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben.Franklin