Re: Hours Away - just a few numbers on the clock

To: "J Friederich" <jfried@anv.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hours Away - just a few numbers on the clock
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 19:53:41 -0700
From: J Friederich <jfried@anv.net>
Victor -
I think you'll make it 2 miles.  Carry a few extra sets of foam earplugs for
those who complain.  It won't be much louder than a Harley, or a huge diesel
Dodge Ram pickup...

It may be a moot point. You see, THE CAR RUNS LIKE CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAHJHHHHAHAHHAHHH
insainityinsanityinsanity!!!!!1!

I think I've narrowed it down to these so called infallible "grosse jets" I
was so sold on. They may be gross jets as far as I'm concerned. But don't
take this as fact. let me play around some more. If I get too frustrated
I'll just put back on my OLD, DIRTY, LEAKING,  DISCUSSING OLD (I know I said
it twice) CARBS and be back where I was BEFORE the $$$$$$$600.00 F'n So
Called SSS Restoration!!!!!