Re: [datsun]head repair

To: "datsun-roadsters [list]" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [datsun]head repair
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 08:50:50 -0700
Walter,

Thanks for qualifying the subject line, lest anyone think that I need the
other type of head help! Actually, I have a cracked R16 block. I was going
to toss it until Walter mentioned it may be possible to repair it.

To the list - walter is the fellow that I mentioned in Victor Laury's thread
about his broken head bolt and cylinder head problems. Walter can fix heads. I'm
guessing that includes fixing warps by resetting the head in a device under high
heat, and fixing cracks.

Fred - So.SF
SFBADROC