Re: suggestions for a ride?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: suggestions for a ride?
From: "Dan Neff" <neffster@mail.bemail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 11:37:17 MDT

Thu, 26 Aug 1999 David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net> wrote:
>   After you have your first run under your belt, how about putting
>together a National or International venue for next year at say...
>Pikes Peak...maybe early next summer?  ;-)

Hey sure, with all that experience, why not?! ;)
Actually I HAVE had some great visuals with that thought. But I'm
tellin' ya, I haven't a clue how to organize something (a weekend?)
like that. Hhhmm, I wonder if local Nissan dealer would get
involved.. not if their Parts dept is any indication!
Anyway, I'm going to need more pointers than Gordon's, y'all!!
(would anybody be interested in something like this?)

BTW, thanks for the pointers Gordon:
>2-hour drive that can be broken into two sections with a food stop
>in the middle.  That way you can talk it over at lunch and see who
>wants to go ahead and do the 2nd half.
>Hot tip - be sure you pre-run it a few days before. Nothing like a
>closed road.

dan.
Dan Neff   '69 2000
       SRL311-12866