driving with caution and politeness <g>

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: driving with caution and politeness <g>
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 17:56:03 -0700
I don't ride motorcycles much,
        but being in a roadster in Seattle, I drive like I'm biking.  Which is
to say, cars just don't see you.  I've been pretty badly cut off, only
to see the driver of the other car jump startledly before I can even go
for the brake. He/she just didn't SEE me.
        And around here, the fast lane is usually all the way to the right!  Go
figure...
Toby