DATSUN hood letters

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: DATSUN hood letters
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 13:54:18 EDT
Took my little beast to the shop this weekend to get a start on making her
road-worthy again. In the trunk I found a new set of hood letters that I had
bought years ago, and opted not to put them on. Yeah... I kinda LIKE folks
wondering what kind of car it is -SICK huh?<G> I wish I had a dollar for
every "What year is your Triumph?" I've heard over the years <G> <G> (Rule #1
- keep everybody guessing, it makes life more interesting!)

Anyhoo.... IIRC wasn't there a fairly recent post where someone was looking
for a set? If so, drop me a line and "lets make a deal", I'll prolly never
use the things myself.

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
Chandler, AZ