Update from Randy Christman

To: datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Update from Randy Christman
From: Randy Christman <rcchristman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 15:43:36 -0700
I truly can not believe the out-poor of compassion and affection that
has been extended to me by you wonderful members. I have received close
to $500.00 in one week towards the $900 needed for me to keep my
roadster from my ex-wife. More than half way there with about 2 weeks to
go. If I had known what an incredible group of people you all were I
would have never waited 20 years in between being a  roadster owner.

You are an elite group of people...I am truly proud to be one within
this group.

Be assured that when closure comes to the turmoil at hand,  I don't
believe I will ever be able to part with my car.

I will post another update next weekend. I feel positive that this is
going to happen, for I know that if there is a will, there is a way!

I plan to send each of you that has contributed to helping me to keep my
roadster and letter via snail mail to extend a more personal "thank
you."

Thanks again...and God bless!

Randy Christman