RE: 67.5 2000 still for sale

To: datsun-roadsters-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 67.5 2000 still for sale
From: stevair@webtv.net (steven wren)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 21:08:46 -0700 (PDT)
>Hi all,
>Just a note to let you all know that I still have >#486 for sale. I'm
thinking about moving into >an early Z, something I can use as an
>everyday driver here in the NW but yet still >have that toy feeling. I
will move off my prior >asking price of 8500 but I'm not going to give
it >away.
>If your serious about a 67.5 2000 drop me a >line.
>Jeff   jeffnaly@aol.com
>Ya bamandpeb - I know you think I'm crazy.

You should let us know WHERE you are located.
 Did I miss the details on this '67 2000?
 Mike Young also has one for sale.
 Seems like there's ALWAYS some on this list looking for or wishing they
had a '67 2000---
 HELLO people... get with it , these cars are one of the best values in
sports cars today.
 BUY, BUY, BUY !!!!

Steve Wren, bought mine 10 years and have NO regrets.