Publications

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Publications
From: Duram Plummer <duram@mossy.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 20:25:31 -0700
If anyone on the list needs part numbers looked up I have building a good
collection of parts information.

Here is what I have so far.

Parts Books
1963 SPL-310 Parts Book  "Single Carburetor"

1963 SPL-310 Parts Book Supplement "Dual Carburetor"

1965 SPL-310 Parts Book

P410/W410 Parts Book

2 Different Patrol Parts Books

P411 Parts Book

B110 Datsun 1200 Parts Book

Other Stuff
Metric Dimensions Catalog "Book Show Pictures of Different Nuts and Bolts"

June 19, 1972 Dealer Confidential Price Books

69-70 SPL311/SRL311 Collision Guide

All the parts bulletins from June 24, 1964 To Dec 27, 1972  "The most
interesting reading of everything I have"

All the Tech bulletins from Aug 15, 1969 To Aug 23, 1972

1971 Quick Reference Parts Book "book for the most common parts sold in that
time"

Key Application Chart "Shows all the different types of Datsun Keys Made and
how to cut them"

All the Vehicle model guides from 1958 - 1970

Duram
SPL310-00006
SPL310-10448