re:Crashing the Z Car Club Show

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: re:Crashing the Z Car Club Show
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 19:19:36 EDT
Uh Oh ! <G> Sounds like fun to me ! Would love to "mingle" with like-minded
car-nuts.

One teensy little problem:
As I just pulled into town here, my Roadster seems to have very expired
(1992) WA state plates on it.... anyone know what the tolerance of the local
constables here regarding being legally licenced? They wouldn't hassle me
much would they? (Does a good dose of eyelash batting work with them?? <G>) I
have a good, signed off title from my dad, but haven't had the opportunity to
transfer anything over yet. Any quickie advice on getting the thing
"official"  to this state would be helpful as well.

Laurie Clifton
Chandler, AZ
'70 1600