L-320 truck transmission

To: <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Subject: L-320 truck transmission
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 18:29:41 -0700
Mike,

I was very sorry to hear that the transmission you had was not the one I was
looking for. But, still thankful that you will keep looking for me.

As I described before, I need a floor shift 4 speed  with shift fork and
throwout bearing for a 1965 L-320 pickup. I am to understand that the PL-410
and 411 sedans used the same transmission.

If you find any leads, please contact me at the following numbers. Don't
hesitate to distribute this information to anyone that might be able to
help.

323-258-3129 home
213-922-4730 work
vlaury@earthlink.net home email