Re: Shasta '99 video plug

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shasta '99 video plug
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 17:27:10 -0700
And it's well worth it, too. If you've never been to Shasta, you might find the
lack of dialogue/commentating strange, but if you HAVE been there, you'll
recognize that John has really captured the feel of the day: wandering through
large numbers of roadsters, picking up snippets of conversations about what has
been done to a car, stories of the trip there, seeing old friends....   It was
great!

Thanks, John. Hopefully next year I can be IN it, not just sitting here WATCHING
it.

--
Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA