Shasta '99 video plug

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shasta '99 video plug
From: "J Friederich" <jfried@anv.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 22:40:47 -0700
A blatant commercial message:

I need to get on to other video projects, and will be deleting the 40 minute
1999 Shasta video from my hard disk.  I'm going to make another 10 VHS tapes
over the next week or so, plus another 5 for the CDM archives.  If you even
think you might be wanting one in the future, let me know  - I've been
sending them out on the honor system (guaranteed you think its worth it, or
send it back and don't pay) and am batting a thousand percent so far.  It
covers the 'Roadster only' events and runs 40 minutes on a premium VHS tape
individually made (no high speed duplication) from 1st generation digital
video.  For me, this has been a labor of love, not money.  It does cost,
though, $18 (price of a T-shirt?) but includes 2 day delivery.  There are a
lot of people featured in this who don't have one yet, and you know who you
are...

-John F
'69 2000 Solex (yellow)