alpha killer

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: alpha killer
From: jawalker@zcentral.com
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 11:44:08 -0700 (PDT)
just a little story about something that happened yesterday...

i pulled up to a stoplight next to a red alpha romeo spyder. i caught the
driver eyeing my car (a 68 2000) and when he realized i caught him, he started
revving his engine. it was obvious to me that this man needed a lesson.

i knew the section of road pretty well and knew that there was about a half
mile to the next stoplight so, when the light turned green, we gave it all we
had.

he got a great photo-op of my taillights by the time i was doing 6500rpms in
second. poor guy. he learned an important lesson. i doubt he'll be referring to
nissans as crap in the future.

jOn Walker
68 2000

"U-20. When you absolutely, positively have to dust every mutherf#@%er on the
road, accept no substitutions."

Created at Zcentral.com - http://www.zcentral.com
THE BETTER WAY to manage your calendar, contacts, files, email
& personal information.