Re: balancing hitachi su's

To: "bill/liz wessel" <bwessel@itis.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: balancing hitachi su's
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 14:14:25 -0700
<WARNING...DANGER...Will Robinson!  Do not approach "balancing the carbs"
without some somber soul searching ...and the correct tool! YOU MUST HAVE A
UNISYN! And know how to use it.>

Su are really simple to a adjust and you don't need anything other than a 2
foot piece of vacuum line. IT can be done with out even removing the A/C.
my typing sucks , but any who would like to know how easy it really is, just
call me .

Mike Kerr
Roadster Restoration
3730 Todrob LN.