Re: datsun sports collectability

To: greg mitchell <gregm@gippstafe.vic.edu.au>
Subject: Re: datsun sports collectability
From: pkort@cis.picker.com
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 07:43:49 -0400

Greg,

  Chill boy!  I don't remember anybody trashing Datsuns to keep the value down
or for any other reasons.  And for what its worth, comparing a MGB to a 2000 is
like comparing a Yugo to a Maxima SE.  ( Although I know of many Yugos that
still run just fine without leaking a quart a month! )

Paul
OROC

Please respond to greg mitchell <gregm@gippstafe.vic.edu.au>

To:   datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

its about time that someone should talk up the value of these cars
instead of shit canning them and trying to de value them for the sake of
cheap parts, there miles ahead of the mgb's etc
greg mitchell 1965 sp310 1500
cheers