RE: air conditioner

To: "'danmerritt@mindspring.com'" <danmerritt@mindspring.com>
Subject: RE: air conditioner
From: "Engelson, John E" <John.Engelson@PSS.Boeing.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 08:23:24 -0700
Dan,

The A/C unit from the Chevy Sprint or Geo Metro may be small enough.
I own a Sprint (285000 miles) and I've replaced a few of the little 3 cylinder,
1 liter motors.
Here in Washington we can get engines from Japan with about 30k on them.
These engines often have most of the goodies still attached.
For example, I've got 2 Sprint Trannys
3 Sprint Altenators
2 A/C Compressors
3 Carburetors
Etc...

You might try contacting a Japanese engine importer.

Later,

John Engelson
Marysville, WA