Need linkage for SUs for my 2000

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Need linkage for SUs for my 2000
From: David Datsun <datsun_dave@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 11:44:32 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, List.

I am working on my 1969 2000 and ran into some problems. I bought a
used manifold and carbs from someone on the list about 6 months ago.

When I began to really look at it, I noticed that the linkage that
connects the two SU carbs is missing. OH-OH!

Does anyone have that for sale. I guess it would be a short rod between
the carbs plus a connector to the linkage on the manifold.

One other question. Did the original carbs have 4 or 3 mounting holes?
These look a lot like the 4 other Z carbs I pulled at the junkyard!

Please advise! I want to drive this car before 9/1 when I move across
town.

Of course, I am willing to pay!

Thanks.

David WIlson