Italian relatives in Milan?

To: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Italian relatives in Milan?
From: teddy@stat.cmu.edu (Teddy Seidenfeld)
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 14:17:05 -0500
Dear Friends,

I hadn't noticed before, but the Alfa Romeo 2600 Spider (1962) convertible
has a front hood that seems familiar!

Take a look at the red convertible on display in the article ("Comparing
the 2000 Spider to the 2600 Spider") by Michael Sents at the East Coast
Spider Web page:

www.delanet.com/~sents/cgi-bin/ecsw.cgi?form_action=view_select_record&form_
selected_record=24

Under the hood they aren't the same!  The Alfa's 6 cylinder (2.6L) doesn't
quite yield the HP of one of our stock 2000's!

Alas, but the market puts them at twice the value of our Roadsters.

So much for how the market values quality!

Cordially,
Teddy
Pgh PA
69 2000
OROC

(Paul, and I'm sorry to bring it down, again!)