how much?

To: "Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: how much?
From: "Daniel" <daniel@seaport.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 08:22:21 -0700
Question:
A friend has a 69 2000 (non-solex), 1400 miles on new engine, 2nd owner,
71,000 actual miles, all documented receipts, new interior, new paint (ice
blue), new soft top, no rust, do not know the VIN.  Very nice car.  He wants
to sell it, but has had the car for so long, he has no idea of a respectable
price.  I am not up on the high windshield prices, so am no help there.  The
car is in Portland.  Would $5500-6000 be a start?

I will see about getting a picture online over the weekend.

Daniel Beatty
65 1600 #1322
Portland, OR