Does it rain in Seattle? (Non-Roadster)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Does it rain in Seattle? (Non-Roadster)
From: Magic1910@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 10:23:47 EDT
This is for my Seattle friends.  This was a response to another email list
member's question re what's it like to live in Seattle.  I love Seattle but
having lived there, well...it's a rain thing.
Greg
70 2000
Spokane, WA

'Economy Status:  Outrageous.  The semi-skilled own software companies.
Real Estate Costs:  My neighbor just sold his tiny two bedroom house for
$268,000.
General Cost of Living Expenses:  Almost as bad as California, except it
rains all the time.
'A Final Word About The Rain:  Many people look at the statistics and think
"Oh, it rains more here than it does in Seattle."  While that may be true,
stats don't tell the whole story.  In Seattle, it's the WAY it rains.  It
drizzles for weeks on end.  It will literally rain all day and all night
every day for a month straight.  No sun.  Please consider this reality
before you call the movers.  Seattle in August is not the Seattle you will
experience between October and June.  Good Luck!'