Datsun Roadster Deal of a Lifetime

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Datsun Roadster Deal of a Lifetime
From: DMDSR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 20:53:35 EDT
1969 SRL311(2000) Beautifully restored body! All new sheet metal, Excellent
Chrome. Panasports, 150hp, 5speed, 3:90LS, Datsun comp front suspension,
custom panard rod rear.  All new front suspension with Konis all around.
Sale of car also includes an open trailer with 3500lb. axle & elec brakes.
Trailer is perfect for this car.  In addition, sale of car and trailer
includes (1) race engine and (1) long block; (3) 5 speed tranny's, one of
which is a close cut.  Sheet metal to replace every panal on the car,
bumpers, engine parts, interior, brakes, you name - I've got it!  An extra
steering box, new old-stock gauges, (4) peanut slots, etc.  Parts too
numerous to list - more than enough to keep this datsun going forever.
      I want to sell the whole deal as a package.
    I live in S.E. PA, near Rte. 95 and Turnpike.  $14,000 takes it all.
E-mail for more specifics or call 610-269-4240.