Hmmm...that's a lot of oil on the garage floor this morning...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Hmmm...that's a lot of oil on the garage floor this morning...
From: "Koch, Michael (kochm)" <kochm@sequent.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 11:31:11 -0700
I fear that I have a main seal leak forming on my 69 1600.  I'm looking for
helpful hints on replacing it with a minimum of engine disassembly.  I'm not
a stranger to this kind of thing so you can omit the "pull engine and tranny,
then separate and remove clutch and flywheel" steps.  Just looking for
roadster specific tips.  Thanks.

Michael D. Koch
Systems Administrator
EDS @ Sequent Computer Systems