OROC in PA

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OROC in PA
From: pkort@cis.picker.com
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 14:17:29 -0400

  OROC is planning a gathering for Sunday August 29th in western Pennsylvania.
We will meet somewhere close to I80 & I79 ( about have way between Pittsburgh
and Erie ) Sunday morning for a quiet (?) drive over to the Allegheny National
Forest.  Exact details have not yet been planned.  We may picnic for lunch and
have dinner at a local restaurant, or we may just drive.  Either way it will be
a day filled with Datsun stories.  Hopefully by then it will be cooler!
  Anybody interested, give me a shout so I can add you to the list for final
details.  Even if your roadster is still in restoration, come join us.

Paul
1969 SPL311-25812
Ohio Roadster Owners Club