Re: Roadster Clubs?

To: Paul <paul@winresearch.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster Clubs?
From: Joseph Roach <jroach@qualcomm.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 16:42:47 -0700
Hi Paul,
I have an email list for San Diego roadsters. We haven't had too many
drives this year. Our last one was in June where three of us took backroads
up to Julian for a nice lunch and then more backroad driving to Barrie's
place. We've been talking of another drive to Temecula and stopping at some
wineries but haven't put anything on the table yet.

My favorite San Diego drive is the twisty road up Mt Palomar. We've done
this one the last couple of years. I was up there hiking a week ago and the
bottom portion of the road has been repaved! Should be even more fun for
the next time ... but before going up in the roadster it will definitely
need to be swept clean of the dirt and gravel. The lines hadn't been
painted yet so I'm hoping the loose gravel is part of the surfacing process
and not a clever way of keeping the speedbikes at bay.

If you would want to come down to San Diego, I could keep you posted.

Joseph Roach
65 1500
San Diego, CA