Re: Roadster Clubs?

To: Paul <paul@winresearch.com>
Subject: Re: Roadster Clubs?
From: Gary Griffin <Griffcom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 14:55:01 -0700
Paul wrote:

> Anyone out there know of a Roadster club that gets together somewhere
> around Orange County, CA? San Diego or Riverside/SB counties would be OK
> too, for a drive on the weekends.
>
> Paul Bauman
> Westminster, CA

Paul, there was a group of us that got together last year and did a ride
from San Juan Capistrano over the Ortega highway past the Pala Indian
reservation and up towards Palomar mountain ending up at Les Canaday's
shop in Vista. It was an awesome ride. I think we had about 7 cars from
Orange County, Cucamonga, Long Beach, Los Angeles and San Diego. Would
be fun to do this again. Any SoCal people interested?
--
Gary W. Griffin, ARM
Warren McVeigh & Griffin, Inc